Fit your life. Reflect your style.
Are you living outside of the DC metropolitan area but in need of an interior or outdoor overhaul? For a reasonable fee, Megan Blake Design will scour the world for consumer-accessible and trade-only furnishings, accessories, and art to improve your home.
To get started, select one of the two e-decorating packages described below and tell us about your needs. Once we learn more about your project, we’ll conduct a 30 minute meeting over the phone to learn more about your ideas and needs on a more personal level. Next, we’ll request room dimensions, a few photos, inspirational images that you love, and a completed questionnaire so we can learn more about you and the space to be designed. Via email, you’ll receive a:
- Style Questionnaire
- A brief guide featuring the best way to take photos of your room and measure your space
- A list allowing you to tell us what items you want to keep.
It’s a good idea to have a budget in mind for each room so that we know what limitations we might have when selecting furnishings, lighting, and accessories. In about four weeks, Megan Blake Design’s e-design team will provide a comprehensive design concept for a room, including images, a floor plan, furniture selection, samples of suggested materials and finishes, and shopping lists for accessories.
- $6.00 per square foot (per room).
- Presentation PDF is emailed to your inbox showing online links and resource information, floor plan, tips for color palette ideas and rearranging, and one -follow-up by email or phone to answer any questions.
- $8.00 per square foot (per room)
- Presentation is delivered to your door in a custom design box that includes a hard copy of presentation and two follow-ups by email or phone to answer any questions.
- Bonus gift is a miniature handy tool kit that includes a measuring tape, masking tape, and Post-It notes.
Bathrooms and kitchen design are not available at this time through our E-Design program.